Product Description & Reviews
With the AdirChef Fruit and Wine Press, you can squeeze and press fresh fruit juice for healthy drinks, tasty ciders and flavorful wines right in your own home or orchard! Durably designed to last through decades of fruit harvests and juice pressing parties, the AdirChef is crafted using an enameled steel base and hardwood construction. A cast iron, double ratcheting head allows you to press with greater pressure to ease the labor. Fill the hardwood cage barrel with crushed apples, pears, grapes or another delicious fruit to get the pressing party started. No matter which fruit you choose to press, the AdirChef traditional style press delivers an authentic experience with a great reward.For extra leverage, bolt down the steel legs and then grab onto the cast iron ratchet head to squeeze with exceptional pressure. The flavorful drink flows straight from the fruit into your storage vessel as you press with the easy pour spout at the bottom until there's no more juice to release. Get the most out of your fruit with the pressing blocks and disks for complete juicing without the need to double press. Available in three convenient sizes – 1.6, 3.17 and 4.75 gallon – you can choose the capacity that best accommodates your space and needs. Those who want fresh juice each time may prefer the smaller size, while the larger sizes are ideal for those who frequently throw parties or wish to store extra wine or juice after the party is over. A simple, fun activity for the whole family, your kids will love to go apple picking and then going home to make their own juice or cider. Meanwhile, parents will love pressing fruit into fresh wine that they can enjoy after shipping the kids off to bed. Fall fruit harvest has never been so sweet and so delicious!
Features & Highlights
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Designed to last through decades, the AdirChef is durably crafted with an enameled steel base and hardwood construction. In addition, the heavy-duty, cast iron, double ratcheting head allows you to press with greater pressure and ease.
- CHOICE OF SIZE. Available in 1.6, 3.17 and 4.75 gallon sizes, you can choose the fruit and wine press that best accommodates your space and needs. The smaller size is ideal for those who want fresh juice each time, while the larger sizes are great for those who frequently have parties or intend on storing the juice/wine after pressing.
- SIMPLE, FUN ACTIVITY. A fun tool for the whole family, you can easily squeeze and press fresh fruit juice for healthy drinks and flavorful wines right in your own home or orchard. Your kids will love going on apple picking adventures and making their own juice or cider, while adults will love pressing fruit into fresh wine that they can enjoy after the kids go to bed.
- AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE. Fill the barrel with crushed, fresh fruit and get the pressing party started. Whether you choose apples, pears, grapes, peaches or another delicious fruit, the AdirChef delivers an authentic experience every time.
- EASY TO USE. Bolt down the steel legs for leverage and grab onto the cast iron ratchet head to squeeze with exceptional pressure. The juice you produce easily pours out of the bottom spout until there's no more left. You can get the most out of your fruit with the pressing blocks and disks for complete juicing without the need to double press.
|Color:||Red / Wood|
|Item Weight:||14.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||14.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 7.99 x 7.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.