Product Description & Reviews
INTUITIVE INTERFACE: The Forté-AP allows you to dose by weight or time. Our signature dose-by-weight is accurate to plus or minus .2 gram. The touch activation awakens your screen with LED backlit technology. The touch screen controls all operations with three programmable dose presets; Up or Down arrows to increase or decrease dose values; and TARE, MANUAL, START or STOP.
ESPRESSO DOSING: A unique feature of the Forté-AP is the ability to convert a weight preset into a timed value that is accurate within plus or minus .5 grams of the set point. This allows for weight oriented dosing for espresso.
BURRS: The Forté-AP grinder comes with 54mm ceramic flat burrs for accurate and precise grinding. The Forté-AP grinds at an average of 2.0g/sec for espresso and 3.5 to 3.7g/sec for press pot. The range of grind is 230 to 1150 microns.
ADUSTMENT/GRIND RANGE: An all-metal macro and micro adjustment system produces a positive feel and secure grind setting. The macro-adjust moves from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro-adjust further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 26 distinct settings. These steps, plus the new metal detents, enable fine-tuning with ease.
HOPPER: The hopper holds approximately 300g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans. Bean "waste" (below the stopper) averages a surprisingly low 10g, once the hopper has been shut off (all weights are bean density dependent). A hopper extension is available that can add an additional 250g of capacity.
RE-CALIBRATING BURRS: The Forté-AP is calibrated at the factory to ensure an accurate range of grind. If necessary, the Forté-AP burrs can be easily re-calibrated using the special calibration tool that comes with the grinder.
Features & Highlights
- The Forté-AP (All Purpose grinder) can grind from coarse to fine and comes with a 54mm flat ceramic burr, grounds bin for use when grinding by weight, plus a portaholder for use when grinding directly to your portafilter.
- a compact, commercial grade grinder, dedicated to grinding for ALL brew methods. The Forté-AP incorporates many features that fit well into commercial operations, including: all metal construction; small footprint; intuitive control panel; and solid macro/micro adjustment.
- Grind by time, for espresso dosing, or by weight. Coffee professionals find the Forté-AP to be a versatile grinder for many situations - as a small restaurant and office espresso/brew grinder, as a Roaster demo grinder for wholesale tasting, or being a dedicated grinder for decaf or single origin in a café.
- This grinder is a durable workhorse using a 54mm flat ceramic burr, which produces an accurate and precise grind, delivering exceptional cup quality for brew methods from espresso to press pot.
- Speed to Grind: Espresso 2 g/sec, Press 3.5 to 3.7 g/sec; Burrs: 54 mm ceramic burrs by Ditting; Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g), depending on size & density of bean; Grounds Bin Capacity: 4.5 oz. (120 g); Weight: 13 lbs. (6 kg); Dimensions WxHxD cm: 13x36x18 cm; Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz.2.3 Amp; Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 50/60 Hz. 1.2 Amp; Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK; Designed & Engineered: Seattle WA.
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.31 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.