Product Description & Reviews
Heirloom quality pewter from Crosby & Taylor is hand cast and finished by American makers in Oregon and offered in an array of design motifs. In addition to measuring cups and spoons, you'll find other home accessories and gift items, all crafted from the finest quality lead-free American pewter. Crosby & Taylor's most popular pewter motifs can also be found embellishing the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio, bringing a delightful blend of artisan pewter and clay to your home.Heirloom-quality, lead-free pewter, hand cast by American artisans in Oregon.
Features & Highlights
- Heirloom-quality, lead-free pewter, hand cast by American artisans in Oregon
- Charming bird motif coordinates with other pieces by Crosby & Taylor
- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 1 cup sizes included
- Genuine pewter display post for elegant presentation
- 5.5 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches (LxWxH), hand wash; made in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Crosby & Taylor|
|Brand:||Crosby & Taylor|
|Publisher:||Crosby & Taylor|
|Studio:||Crosby & Taylor|
|Item Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.