Product Description & Reviews
The Santoku-Style Cheese Knife is a smaller version of CUTCO's Traditional Cheese Knife. Micro-D edge glides through all kinds of cheese and the blade perforations prevent sticking. Its dropped point is ideal for opening packages of cheese and works well for breaking off chunks of harder cheese like Parmesan. Perfect for setting out on a plate or cutting board to allow guests to slice cheese to the size of their liking.Full Tang, Triple Rivet Construction --- High Quality Nickel-Silver Alloy Rivets..
Features & Highlights
- Full Tang, Triple Rivet Construction --- High Quality Nickel-Silver Alloy Rivets.
- Highly engineered thermo-resin ergonomic handles will not crack, chip, fade or absorb material
- CUTCO Forever Guarantee provides for free sharpening and replacement forever
- America's #1 brand in quality cutlery for over 60 years
- Strength and durability mean this will be used for seasons to come.
|Package Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.5 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Genuine American Products LLC
mpn: No 8, ean: 0863546000121,