Product Description & Reviews
Pressure cookers are gaining momentum as the new healthy, time-saving, and energy-saving way to prepare food. While not a new method, the technology has certainly been transformed over the years to be easier and safer than ever. Constructed from 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability, this 8-quart pressure cooker makes it possible to save up to 70 percent of the time and energy traditionally used in cooking rice, meat, and vegetables. The cooker's lid offers a long handle made of black heat-resistant plastic for comfortable use. A safety-lock handle, visual pressure indicator, and an automatic pressure-release setting ensure the lid won't come off unintentionally. For added convenience, the cooker provides a handy basket insert, complete with legs and a loop handle--great for draining pasta or steaming vegetables. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap, and an instruction manual and recipe book come included. Designed for use on all heat sources, the pressure cooker measures approximately 17-1/5 by 11 by 10 inches
Features & Highlights
- Fagor 8-Quart Stainless-Steel pressure with America's Test Kitchen 'Pressure Cooker Perfection' cookbook
- Energy-efficient 8-quart pressure cooker is constructed from 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- Stay-cool safety-lock handle; visual pressure indicator; auto pressure release
- For use on all heat sources; dishwasher-safe parts; Measures approximately 17-1/5 by 11 by 10 inches
- America's Test Kitchen 'Pressure Cooker Perfection' cookbook includes 100 foolproof recipes that will change the way you cook
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.