Product Description & Reviews
13" PreciseEdgeTM hardened steel alloy knife blade with Rockwell 60/62 hardness which maximizes tip-edge-holding ability. Exclusive stainless steel construction, with superior corrosion resistance against acids found in fruit, meats and vegetables. No-drip base with Marine edge redirects liquids to center of base away from controls and operator. Precise slice-thickness adjustment, one-piece handle, gear driven and gasket-sealed. Carriage angle: 45°, full gravity feed. 2° angled drip groove on the slicer table directs the flow of liquids to the base. 12" long chute with 3 lb. stainless steel end weight. Powerful 1/2 HP, 7 amp continuous use motor. High-performance gear knife drive. Maintenance-free drive system. Large stainless steel radii, open space base design for cleaning and simple dismantling of components. Base has a Marine edge from 1/2" to 3/4" wide and indented areas with 3/16" deep radiused transition and 3/16" deep internal coved corners. Both are integral to the base's work surface. Knife sharpening system is removable and BPA Free (no-bisphenol-A), immersible, and dishmachine-safe for cleaning and sanitizing. Moisture proof, easy-to-clean direct contact start/stop touchpad controls. Sealed splash zones for added sanitation and protection of electronics. No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation of slicer in the event of power or interlock interruption. Knife cover interlock prevents slicer from operating without the knife cover in place. Permanent knife blade ring guard, removable cover and deflector. Touch pad start/stop controls and power indicator light. Ergonomic low-profile design reduces operator fatigue. Dual arm lift lever for cleaning and sanitizing under the slicer. Motor: 1/2 HP. Volts: 115-60-1. Amps: 7. Drive Type: Gear. Slicing Volume per Day: All Day. Blade Diameter: 13". Max Slice: 1-1/4". Product Cutting Capacity: 7.5" D x 11.6" W x 9" H. Product Dimensions: 25.1" H x 23" W x 26.7" L. Shipping Weight: 172 lb.
Features & Highlights
- TIME-SAVING: This 2-speed slicer offers 40 or 60 strokes per minute to cut back on the time and physical labor investment required by manual slicers.
- COMMERCIAL BUILT: Stainless steel construction with superior corrosion resistance against acids found in fruit, meats and vegetables
- MADE IN AMERICA: This item was made in the United States of America.
- NSF CERTIFIED: NSF means a high quality. Items marked with the NSF logo means that the item and its manufacturing facility was tested and approved by the independent testing company called NSF to be safe for commercial use.
- WARRANTY: 2-year parts and 1-year labor warranty
|Brand:||Globe Food Equipment|
|Item Weight:||170 pounds|
|Item Size:||25 x 34 x 34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.