Product Description & Reviews
The Handi-Foil 316-30-500 2 lb. loaf pan is made of aluminum, is disposable, can be filled with 2 lb. of dough, and can be used at a bakery or food service facility to bake and hold a loaf of bread. Aluminum weighs less than steel and can be recycled. The curled rim provides rigidity and can be held or gripped. The top of the loaf pan measures 8-5/8 x 4-1/2 inches on the outside (L x W) and 8 x 3-7/8 inches on the inside. (L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.) The bottom measures 7-13/32 x 3-5/16 inches. The pan has a vertical depth of 2-19/32" and a capacity of 36 oz. and can be filled with 2 lb. of dough.Handi-Foil manufactures disposable aluminum foil pans, containers, and other products for the food service industry. The company, founded 1958, is headquartered in Wheeling, IL.
Features & Highlights
- Disposable loaf pan can be used at a bakery or food service facility to bake and hold a loaf of bread
- Made of aluminum, which weighs less than steel and can be recycled
- Curled rim provides rigidity and can be held or gripped
- Top measures 8-5/8 x 4-1/2 inches on the outside (L x W) and 8 x 3-7/8 inches on the inside; bottom measures 7-13/32 x 3-5/16 inches
- Has 2-19/32" vertical depth and 36-oz. capacity; can be filled with 2 lb. of dough
|Item Weight:||19.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 1.41 x 1.41 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.