Product Description & Reviews
Our limited-edition H-AF slow juicer combines ultimate machinery design with slow juicing innovation. H-AF's outer case was designed by Giugiaro Design, the business unit of world-class automotive design firm Italian design, maker of production and concept cars for Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, and more.Supercar-inspired design: H-AF features a prominent and intuitive power button for simplified ease of use that recalls an automotive experience.. Slow squeeze technology: the H-AF slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice..
Features & Highlights
- Supercar-inspired design: H-AF features a prominent and intuitive power button for simplified ease of use that recalls an automotive experience.
- Slow squeeze technology: the H-AF slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice.
- Taste & pulp control: We've spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Huron slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure.
- Yield: our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
- Easy to clean: during juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious cold-pressed juices, milk, tofu, and more
|Item Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.9 x 7.1 x 7.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.51 x 12.28 x 12.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.