Product Description & Reviews
The Lamson Signature Carving Knife slices roasts, poultry, ham and more.Blade Length: 8-inchesBlade Type: Fine EdgeBlade Material: High-Carbon Stainless SteelHandle Material: PakkawoodThe Lamson Signature Carving Fork gets a solid grip on roasts, poultry and large vegetables such as baked potatoes. It easily lifts corned beef from the pot to the carving board and holds it down firmly for careful slicing.Tines Length: 5.5-inchesTines Material: High-Carbon Stainless SteelHandle Material: PakkawoodSet Includes8-inch Carving Knife5.5-inch Carving ForkLamson Signature Forged CollectionEach Lamson Signature knife is precision forged resulting in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant. The curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports your thumb for better balance and safety. The triple riveted resin-infused pakkawood handle with nickel silver rivets provide a comfortable grip. Descendants from founding craftsmen still hand assemble and finish each knife, including the final edging process, individually ensuring that the blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
Features & Highlights
- Set includes: 8-inch Carving Knife & 5.5-inch Carving Fork
- Constructed of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany; full tang, precision forged from a single piece of steel, tempered to the perfect 58° Rockwell hardness
- 20° blade angle; convex-ground blades are polished, hand-edged and honed
- Triple riveted resin-infused pakkawood handle and nickel silver rivets provide a comfortable grip
- Curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade for balance; made in USA since 1837 with a lifetime warranty
|Color:||High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade & Pakkawood Handle|
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.