Product Description & Reviews
Powerful yet precise. Hefty yet maneuverable. Well balanced and sharp. This is one of the top three knives pros and home cooks alike can't live without................. The Model 1728 Petite Chef is a slightly smaller version of the CUTCO Model 1725 French Chef. Both are well balanced and feature a no-slip ergonomic handle. The 7-5/8" Petite Chef measures 13-1/4" overall.................. The choice of professional chefs will be a major player in your kitchen. Ask any home cook what knife they can't live without and chances are it's the Chef's knife.................. Ergonomic handle ---.
Universal fit for large or small, left or right hands. Thumb and forefinger lock into place for safety and control. Fatigue-resistant design................. Ultra sharp straight edge --- CUTCO's razor-sharp, straight-edge knives can be maintained and sharpened at home.
Features & Highlights
- CUTCO Forever Guarantee provides for free sharpening and replacement forever.
- Highly engineered thermo-resin ergonomic handles will not crack, chip, fade or absorb material
- Manufactured in the USA by American craftworkers
- America's #1 brand in quality cutlery for over 60 years.
- Full Tang, Triple Rivet Construction --- High Quality Nickel-Silver Alloy Rivets.
|Package Weight:||0.42 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.