Product Description & Reviews
RAYCOP is the most popular bedding cleaner with #1 market share in Japan. We are now introducing the product to the US market for the first time. RAYCOP stands by its product by offering our customers with limited one-year warranty and local customer support. Every RAYCOP purifier uses patented RayClean Technology® to efficiently sanitize fabric surfaces: HEPA filter captures over 99% of common allergens like dust, pollen and mold; UV light deactivates the DNA in dust mites, bacteria, pollen, mold and mildew. Unlike a handheld vacuum, the RS2 is designed to be sturdier so it will lay perfectly flat on the surface of any fabric. This allows it to optimize the synergy of its key functions: UV sterilization, vibration, suction and filtration. For more information, please visit our website at www.raycop.com.
Features & Highlights
- Approximately 20 million Americans suffer from dust mite allergy. EPA estimates that a single mattress can contain about 10 million dust mites.
- Laboratory tests have shown that standard mattress vacuums are not effective in removing dust mites and its matters, which are the primary cause of allergy.
- RAYCOP's unique patented RayClean technology is uniquely designed to remove 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and dust mite matters within seconds to a minute.
- Dual filtration system, including a HEPA filter, effectively traps tiny debris and micro organisms on fabric surfaces, ensuring the air vented is allergen free
- RS2 comes with 2 dust box filters, and a HEPA filter. Dust Box filters can be cleaned/washed and reused. The HEPA filter is recommended to replace once a year.
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.