Product Description & Reviews
The sky series of ken onion designed knives continues the tradition of his collections of honoring the elements found in nature. The knives are made with bd1n steel made in reading, pa. This steel has a special chromium molecule in it that has been treated with liquid nitrogen which is the most abundant element in the sky. This treatment enhances the strength of the steel and allows it to become much harder which results in an edge life that is exponentially longer lasting than other top grade stainless steels. In addition, bd1n is highly rust resistant. These knives have also been designed with a special new organic texture applied to the g-10 handle. This process creates one of the most non-slip and comfortable surfaces in the kitchen industry. The sky pattern embossed in the blade emulates clouds and creates a beautiful and functional surface. The pattern keeps food from sticking to the surface of the blade. There are 14 different knives available in this collection.
Features & Highlights
- Each unique shape is designed for precision and use
- The ergonomic handles are made to put your hand in the best position for cutting
- Handles are made from g-10 a material highly impervious to heat and moisture
- Proprietary sky pattern is beautiful and functional - keeps food from sticking to blade
- Constructed of American made bd1n nitrogen rich steel for a long lasting high performing edge
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.38 x 0.86 x 0.86 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.