Product Description & Reviews
The VIQUA IHS12-D4 ultraviolet water system provides a point-of-entry water treatment system with both disinfection and filtration, for a complete water disinfection system. The VIQUA IHS12- D4 is a compact unit that incorporates the D4 disinfection system and two filter housings (taste and odour cartridges) all on the same heavy-duty installation bracket. This modular system incorporating our new controller is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space. The controller provides constant output current and a universal power input (100-240V/50-60Hz) as well as visually displaying remaining lamp life and total days of operation. The IHS12-D4 replaces the Sterilight SC320-DWS12 and SCM320-DWS12 systems.
Features & Highlights
- Protects your family from waterborne contaminants including bacteria and microorganisms
- Chemical-free whole-whome water treatment for homes with flow rates up to 12 GPM (45 lpm)
- Reduces chlorine (taste and odor), dirt, sand, silt, rust, and other
- Manufactured in North America
- Addresses a broader range of pathogens than chlorine
|Item Weight:||35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||44.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||26.2 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.