Product Description & Reviews
The World Dryer J-974 Airforce Hi-Speed energy efficient automatic hand dryer has a cast aluminum cover with white epoxy finish for corrosion resistance, a universal motor that provides high starting torque and 10-12 second estimated drying times, and an infrared sensor that turns the dryer on when hands are under the outlet and off when they aren't to conserve energy and reduce the risk of germ transmission by eliminating the need for a manual control. This hand dryer is rated for 110-120 volts and 60 hertz for use with single-phase power in North America. Tamper resistant screws hold the cover to the mounting base (security hex key included) to help reduce vandalism damage. This hand dryer has a silver-based antimicrobial compound infused into internal plastic components to help inhibit the growth of biofilm and mold and extend the operating life of the dryer. It has a multi-jet air nozzle, which can be more comfortable than a single, high intensity jet of air. This hand dryer is GreenSpec listed for better energy efficiency than conventional hand dryers, and is compliant with standards for use in the United States and Canada by United Laboratories (UL). It has an Ingress Protection Rating of IP24, which means fingers cannot enter the unit and water splashing on it causes no harm. SpecificationsMotor speed3,400 RPM (revolutions per minute)Air flow105 CFM (cubic feet per minute)Air velocity206 MPH (miles per hour)Air temperature40 degrees F rise above ambient temperatureAutomatic shutoff time30 secondsVoltage rating110-120 voltsAmperage rating9.6 ampsWattage1,100 wattsCycle60 hertzOverall dimensions*10.7 x 8.9 x 6.5 inches/272 x 226 x 165 mm (H x W x D)*H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back. Hand dryers have electric motors that blow heated air to dry hands with. They are mounted on a wall, and are hard wired to a dedicated electrical circuit. Hand dryers are typically installed in high traffic or public restrooms to reduce the costs associated with providing high volumes of clean towels and removing used ones. World Dryer manufactures hand dryers, hair dryers, and baby-changing stations. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in Berkeley, IL.
Features & Highlights
- Cast aluminum cover with white epoxy finish for corrosion resistance has tamper resistant screws holding it to wall mounting base to help reduce vandalism damage (security hex key included)
- Universal motor for high starting torque provides 10-12 second estimated drying times
- Infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet and off when they aren't to conserve energy and reduce the risk of germ transmission by eliminating need for a manual control
- Rated for 110-120 V and 60 Hz for use with single-phase power in North America
- Silver-based antimicrobial compound infused into internal plastic components helps inhibit growth of biofilm and mold and extend the operating life of the dryer
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.9 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.7 x 8.4 x 8.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.