Product Description & Reviews
The Lamson Signature Hollow Edge Roast Slicing Knife is designed to slice ham, roasts, fish, barbecued beef, pork and more. The hollow edge prevents food from sticking to the blade.Blade Length: 10-inchesBlade Type: Hollow Edge, Fine EdgeBlade Material: High-Carbon Stainless SteelHandle Material: PakkawoodLamson Signature Forged CollectionEach Lamson Signature knife is precision forged resulting in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant. The curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports your thumb for better balance and safety. The triple riveted resin-infused pakkawood handle with nickel silver rivets provide a comfortable grip. Descendants from founding craftsmen still hand assemble and finish each knife, including the final edging process, individually ensuring that the blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
Features & Highlights
- Constructed of the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany
- Full tang, precision forged from a single piece of steel, tempered to the perfect 58° Rockwell hardness
- 20° blade angle; convex-ground blades are polished, hand-edged and honed
- Triple riveted resin-infused pakkawood handle and nickel silver rivets provide a comfortable grip
- Curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade for balance; made in USA since 1837 with a lifetime warranty
|Color:||High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade & Pakkawood Handle|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.