Product Description & Reviews
This point-of-entry system allows for simple installation and operation due to its high output lamp and compact reactor. The reactor is an axial flow design with superior hydraulics, compact design and 3/4 NPT connections. The controller is a simple plugin device connecting to the lamp with a safety cap. Comes equipped with a lamp/sleeve assembly which has the two parts assembled together as one piece for ease of handling.Protects your family from waterborne contaminants including bacteria and microorganisms.
Features & Highlights
- Protects your family from waterborne contaminants including bacteria and microorganisms
- Chemical-free water treatment for flow rates up to 12 GPM (45 lpm)
- Includes UV sensor technology for continous feedback of UV disinfection performance
- Manufactured in North America
- Addresses a broader range of pathogens than chlorine
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||10.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.71 x 9.29 x 9.29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.